All women want to look young and beautiful. But, unfortunately, facial skin ages over the years, no matter how much we like to admit it. Don't despair, thanks to many techniques and cosmetics you can prolong and maintain youth. Before moving on to the main issue, let's figure out why withering occurs.
So let's talk about skin aging
do not panic. It is necessary to acknowledge and accept the fact that this is a natural and irreversible process. In our bodies, cellular systems are constantly working. Cells are renewing. But over the years, reserves for this activity have dried up. The body wears out, the organs wear out. This is all reflected in the face, whose aging may outweigh age-related changes or delays in internal systems.
But it is worth considering that external factors as well as diseases of the endocrine system and other internal organs can affect the facial skin. Consider other causes of facial aging. These include:
- Excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages.
Within the framework of this article, we cannot consider the causes of skin aging in more detail, but now at least the source of the process is known. Before we talk about facial rejuvenation at home, let's briefly review the equally important issue of how to slow down aging.
Ways to fight wilting
Here are some tips to help you regain your youth:
- Eat and drink well. Eat more vegetables, fruits and vegetables. Eliminate fat and unhealthy foods. Drink plenty of clean water.
- Moisturize skin. It is necessary to use eye cream and wrinkle, moisturizing lotion.
- Apply makeup correctly.
- Don't overuse sunbathing.
- Learn to relax. Continued physical and psychological stress can cause wrinkles to appear prematurely.
- You need to get a good night's sleep so that your face doesn't get pushed into the pillow.
- Use gentle soaps and body washes that dry your skin. Rinse more than wash your face.
- Don't forget massage and gymnastics, we'll discuss the first one in more detail below.
These guides will help you with facial rejuvenation at home. To properly deal with skin aging, consider the stages of aging.
Steps and Signs of Epidermal Aging
When to pay attention to the first bell:
- The initial stage of wilting is considered 15-20 years old. The regeneration process is still going on fairly quickly, with no visible signs. But the skin gradually loses its ability to retain moisture, and you'll feel tight in the morning.
- Additionally, we marked milestones as 23, 25 and 35 years old. During this period, cell regeneration slows. The subcutaneous fat layer, which protects against free radicals, is thinned. Wrinkles of different depths appear, unfortunately age spots, nasolabial folds become apparent, pores enlarge.
- The next stage of aging is from 35 to 45 years old. Existing grooves gain greater depth and appear puffy. The nasolabial folds and nasolacrimal duct areas become more pronounced. The oval shape of the face is deformed.
- The final stage of wilting begins at age 45. Problematic areas take on a more aggressive form. The facial contour is diffused, slack, edema, various sagging in the lower part, and the nasolabial folds are deepened. Wrinkles near the eyes become more pronounced.
Over the course of the story, we will make recommendations for each ageing stage, considering the means to combat wilting. So, let's get started.
Let's Uncover the Secrets of Facial Rejuvenation at Home
Many people have a question, when is it worth raising the alarm? Until age 25, cleansing and moisturizing the skin is enough, but after this milestone, you need to take a more constructive approach to the problem. Metabolic processes in cells slow down, so the skin needs high-quality nutrients and moisture. Within the framework of the article, we cannot give detailed care recommendations, but we will give a recipe for a home facial rejuvenation mask.
- Honey - 40ml.
- Sunflower Oil - 60 g.
Grind egg yolks thoroughly with honey and add oil. Apply several times in a row, every five minutes, until the mass ends. More suitable for dry skin.
Kefir-based oily skin (acne)
The following ingredients are required:
- Zero Fat Cheese - 22 g.
- Kefir - 48 ml.
- A quarter of a sour apple.
Everything is blended and applied to the skin. For 25-30 year olds, it is necessary to make masks every 7 days, but on a regular basis.
How do women age 30-35 cope with wilting?
During this phase, the skin becomes thinner and the visible wrinkles that appear begin to irritate. We'll revitalize your complexion at home. So, let's make a cucumber mask.
- Fresh cucumbers.
- A handful of red currants.
- Sour Cream (20-26%).
Make porridge with cucumbers and berries and add sour cream. We mix everything. This mask rejuvenates the skin, is rich in vitamins and brightens.
It will come in handy for us:
- Raw egg yolk.
- milk (cream).
- A handful of flour to thicken.
Perfectly smooth grooves.
Boiled Egg Mask
You will need:
- A raw egg.
- Lemon (lime).
- olive oil).
So, first, whip the protein into a foam, add four drops of lemon juice, and apply in layers, alternating as each layer dries. After the fifth coat is dry, wash off everything and apply another prepared oil and lemon juice mixture (five drops). This amazing at-home rejuvenation mask leaves skin feeling silky smooth. For this age, it is recommended to apply twice every 7 days.
How to Cope with Aging Skin After 35
Another excellent remedy for this age group that can quickly revitalize the face at home is a retinoid ointment. It's cheap and everyone can use it. The main ingredient is retinoic acid, which acts as vitamin A and promotes cell regeneration. It improves blood microcirculation and collagen production. It is recommended to use in off-season, and the course of treatment is 7-21 days. Must be used at bedtime.
The ointment also helps remove blackheads. Its ingredients quickly heal wounds and prevent scarring. Below is the recipe for the mask.
Restores skin elasticity. We need the protein in an egg and freshly squeezed lemon juice (a few drops). After mixing the ingredients, apply to the face, allow to dry and rinse off.
Next, prepare another raw egg yolk mixture, a teaspoon of olive oil. Add a few drops of lemon juice and a vitamin E capsule in there and you can get A and B too. We stay for 18 minutes. Eye contact should be avoided.
We need oatmeal, honey and protein. We get the product in the same proportion. Mix warm honey with flour and lightly beaten egg whites. Apply the resulting chunk to the skin and leave on for about 20 minutes until completely dry.
Very effective remedy for facial rejuvenation at home with quick results. we need:
- And fresh carrots.
We rub everything on a fine grater and mix well. During the remedial action, 15-20 minutes, you need to be in a relaxed state so that the simulated wrinkles remain stationary. Then we rinse off and apply the used cream.
We take care of our skin even after 40 years
At this stage, the epidermis requires special care. Of course, you need to consider the condition and type of your skin. We're going to take a look at home rejuvenation masks after 40 that's right for everyone. Let's give some general advice:
- Carefully study the ingredients on cosmetic packaging to avoid allergies.
- Test on a small area of skin.
- Cleanse your face thoroughly before surgery, then apply moisturizing and nourishing cream.
In order to maintain youth, it is necessary to carry out a comprehensive care: mask, facelift, massage.
Preparing the skin properly before surgery
We'll have a recipe for facial rejuvenation at home, but first, we'll show you how to prepare it. so:
- Steam the skin. You need 100 grams of any herb and a liter of water. We make the broth, let it sit for 15 minutes, and pour boiling water (500ml). We lowered our heads to the washbasin and covered with towels.
- Then we use the scrub. You can cook your own with oatmeal. Grind them and add milk. Apply the porridge to the face, massage, leave on for 5 minutes, then rinse off.
The skin is ready. remember:
- The mass should be at room temperature.
- We use a cotton pad to wash off the product with herbal decoction or water.
- You should avoid the procedure if there is visible damage to the skin.
However, you will need to use the mask twice a week, and after the two-month course, we will take a six-month break. Reviews of at-home facial rejuvenation are only positive. So, for the recipe for the mask:
- from gelatin. We diluted 15 grams of gelatin in 120 grams of water. After puffing, heat slightly and add flour (15 g) until a creamy mass is obtained.
- starchy. We make thick porridge by diluting 60 grams of starch with water. Mix with 10 grams of lemon juice.
- Brandy mask. Consists of 15g strong drink, honey (10g), kefir (30g) and egg yolks.
- Apple. It is made with apple and sunflower oil (15 g) or olive oil and protein.
In the summer we pamper ourselves with a watermelon and berry mask. Facial rejuvenation can be achieved at home with the help of grape juice. Knead 100 grams of grapes and strain the juice. Place the soaked napkin on your face for 10 minutes, then apply it for another 15 minutes. And don't forget a facial rejuvenating massage at home.
Taking care of your skin after 50 years
Of course, masks alone are not enough. Facial rejuvenation at home requires a massage as much as a breath of air and a lifting cream. Makeup should be removed with milk, not soap, which can dry out the delicate skin around the eyes. In the morning, it is advisable to rub your face with ice cubes in herbal soup or lemon juice, and apply various compresses. Choose the best gymnastics workout program for yourself and do general gymnastics regularly.
Cooking Dry Yeast Mask
The maximum effect of at-home facial rejuvenation after 50 years will help achieve a yeast-based mask. Dissolve 10 grams of product in milk. Keep until dry. We do not wash off with cold water and repeat the process.
Mix eggs with warm honey (20 g). Add 40 grams of starch. We stayed for half an hour. Therefore, it is not difficult to achieve skin rejuvenation at home at the age of 50, the main thing is not to be idle.
Be sure to massage before going to bed.
There are many types of massage, consider the classic version. It is necessary to clean cosmetic facial skin and apply a little moisturizing cream or oil. Four fingers should be involved. So, the first stage:
- We place our fingers at the height of the corners of our lips.
- With a slight rubbing motion, we move to the outer corner of the eye.
- And in the opposite direction.
- We do the same with the earlobe and return.
In the second stage, we will include the forehead in the process:
- Put your fingers in the middle of your forehead.
- Slowly, in a circular motion, we go to the temple and back.
Afterwards, we stroke the skin while gently pressing all areas of the skin. The final third stage is acupressure. We use our fingertips for a pleasant dab on the face and neck.
Facial rejuvenation massage at home is necessary because good results can only be achieved with a comprehensive approach. Plus, of course, you need to eat right, pay attention to your health, and protect yourself from nerve pounding. Choose your cosmetic products carefully and carefully study the information on the cosmetic packaging.