There comes a time in every woman's life (early, later) when age-related changes in skin come into play: she loses moisture and elasticity, and her natural freshness and color—the first to mimic wrinklesEmergence and even the most panic-resistant women were introduced. Absolutely all women want to be beautiful and youthful, the only difference is that they respond differently: some will immediately run to salons and beauty centers, some will get super amazing creams, some will only use natural home remedies, andSome people just laughed it off . . .
Unfortunately, there is currently no modern technology that can stop skin aging, but slowing the rate of aging and protecting the skin from aggressive factors such as ecological disturbances, chronic sleep deprivation, constant stress, and unhealthy nutrition is well within a woman's own power. . Just knowing and applying the recipe regularly is enough, thanks to the fact that facial rejuvenation at home will be effective, simple and enjoyable.
Facial rejuvenation at home can range from the use of regular makeup to professional services in hardware aesthetics and plastic surgery. Modern clinics offer a wide range of such services, for example, dermal fibroblasts are used to rejuvenate the skin. If a woman also regularly takes care of herself, performing daily rituals like removing makeup before bed, cleansing, moisturizing and nourishing the skin, and doing regular home routines (masks, peels), then she simply won't make her skin younger at home. hard.
Facial Rejuvenation at Home
There is no doubt that at-home facial rejuvenation is not only useful, but enjoyable. For example, a rejuvenating facial massage - it has a relaxing and refreshing effect. As they say, the results are obvious.
To keep your face looking youthful and fresh for longer, here are a few tips for what not to do:
- undergo a whitening procedure, including the removal of freckles;
- Sharp weight loss and gain (weight surges can cause dehydration of the skin, which can lead to swollen and loose skin);
- Sun exposure, especially tanning, without sunscreen.
Rejuvenation at home is effective and has great advantages, namely:
- All products (scrubs, masks, peels) can be made at home;
- The ingredients to prepare them are fairly affordable, and most are on every housewife in the kitchen;
- Homemade products used in facial rejuvenation procedures are natural and free of the infamous "E" that factory-made makeup can't live without.
Another significant advantage of at-home facial rejuvenation, which is especially important in our time, is its affordability in terms of cost. Homemade cosmetics prepared in their kitchens, even though they are much less expensive than their industrial counterparts, and salon procedures for facial rejuvenation tend to be more effective.
To enhance the effects of an anti-aging facial at home, you should follow these additional recommendations:
- Drink at least 1. 5 liters of fluids (anhydrous, unsweetened green tea) per day;
- The mandatory presence of fiber, vitamin A and carotene makes your diet complete and balanced.
And, of course, no method of rejuvenating facial skin at home is complete without folk remedies and recipes.
Facial Rejuvenation Using Folk Remedies
The topic of beneficial properties possessed by natural products is as inexhaustible as nature itself. So, in the process of rejuvenation, various products and plants are used that, in your opinion, are not even designed for this. Folk remedies for facial rejuvenation are a common practice among modern women and their popularity is steadily growing.
Do-it-yourself herbal remedies are a great way to harness all the energies and solar energy of plants, not only for maintaining beauty, but also for medicinal purposes.
Homemade lotions of various ingredients have shown excellent skin regeneration effects.
We prepare this way:
- One tablespoon of dried or fresh parsley should be poured into 200-250 ml of boiling water;
- Put in a water bath for 20-30 minutes;
- The resulting infusion was allowed to stand for one hour and drained;
- Add 50-70 grams of wine (dry white).
If you want to have youthful and healthy skin with peppermint, here's how:
- Mint (dry - 2 tbsp. liter or fresh - 4-5 tbsp. liter) pour 500 ml of boiling water;
- Cook the mixture over low heat for 10 minutes;
- cooling the resulting infusion;
- Add calendula tincture (2 tbsp liters), boron alcohol (4 tbsp liters), lemon juice (1 tsp liter), vinegar (1 tsp liter), stir well;
- Store the resulting lotion in a cool place.
For owners of oily or combination skin, we recommend the following:
- Grate the cucumber with the skin on with a coarse grater, put it in a container, and pour in vodka or diluted alcohol;
- Leave the mixture in the sun for 2 weeks;
- rub your face with the obtained lotion every day;
- If your skin is dry, apply a moisturizing or nourishing cream after the lotion.
If you talk about using folk remedies to rejuvenate your skin, don’t forget that this method is not limited to homemade lotions, creams and scrubs, but also actively uses masks, which is a very effective means of skin rejuvenation.
Facial Rejuvenation Mask at Home
Modern factory-made miracle creams not only contain "magic" ingredients that instantly rejuvenate facial skin for a healthy, radiant complexion, but also contain parabens, fragrances and other chemical "tricks" overlooked by advertising to make women remember theirThe method that the predecessors have used successfully.
Revitalizing Herbal Mask
The procedure to prepare it is as follows:
- Blackcurrant leaves, plantain leaves, linden leaves, yarrow leaves and strawberry leaves, equal parts, chopped and mixed;
- Pour in 4 tablespoons. l. Use a small amount of boiling water to assemble the result into a gruel;
- Apply the cooled gruel to the cleansed face and neck for 15 minutes;
- Wash off with cold water.
To rejuvenate the facial skin with milk, we did the following:
- Add the flour to the slightly warmed milk (a few spoonfuls, actually) to bring the mixture to the consistency of sour cream;
- Add the egg yolks to the resulting mixture and mix everything again;
- Apply the resulting mixture on the cleansed face for 20 minutes;
- Wash off with water acidified with lemon juice.
Revitalizing Papaya Mask
To exfoliate and smooth fine lines, follow these steps:
- three grated papayas (ripe), apply to clean skin for 15-20 minutes;
- wash off with warm water;
- Repair the result with a moisturizing cream.
Homemade Potato Mask
The formula for this dry skin mask is as follows:
- boiled and mashed potatoes;
- Apply on the face for 20 minutes;
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
Note that the effectiveness of traditional medicine has not been scientifically proven. Be sure to consult your doctor before treatment.